Loading... Please wait...
SPRING SPECIAL - use coupon code: SPRING12
Free shipping Over $99No Tax Except For TX
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Most items over $99 receive free shipping.
- Free Shipping applies to the Continental US only (Alaska & Hawaii excluded).
- If an item is marked as Free Shipping, that item will ship free via FedEx Ground or USPS. Other items on the same order may not ship free.
- Free Shipping is applicable with purchase only. If you choose to return the item(s) you will receive a refund for the item(s) minus the cost of shipping.
- We use FedEx and/or USPS for most deliveries.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of order date.
- All shipments over $200 require a Direct Signature upon delivery unless specified otherwise.
- All shipments are insured by the shipping company.
- Undesired items are to be refused upon delivery.
International Orders & Shipping
- CymbalFusion.com will not ship international orders to alternate shipping addresses. International orders must be shipped to the credit card, PayPal, or billing address. All orders paid for with PayPal must have verified accounts and confirmed shipping addresses. All orders paid for with must be covered by the Payment Guarantee. If these criteria are not met, your payment will be refunded and the order will be canceled.
- We use USPS Air Mail (no surface mail), and/or FedEx.
- CymbalFusion.com only accepts credit cards from Canada, the UK, and Australia. All other countries must pay with a verified PayPal account.
- All international orders incur import taxes, duties, and tariffs. CymbalFusion.com is in no way responsible for payment of these fees.
- International shipping rates on our website are merely estimates, adjusted shipping rates can/will apply after the checkout process is completed. Please email us for accurate international shipping estimates prior to placing an order.
- Due to the complex nature of international business, in the event of a damage claim and/or mis-shipment, CymbalFusion.com cannot be responsible for replacement shipping charges.
- Shipping/transit estimates do not include time spent in customs.
- All shipments are insured by the shipping company.
- Orders that total $200 or more may require a direct signature upon delivery. This procedure requires a signature and photo identification from the account holder at the time of delivery. The direct signature option cannot be removed once an order has been shipped. Please contact CymbalFusion.com prior to placing an order to see if direct signature is a requirement.
- If a package requiring direct signature cannot be signed for, the package will be returned to CymbalFusion.com and the original shipping charge will not be eligible for reimbursement.
Return & Exchange Information
- Please contact CymbalFusion.com prior to returning any item - send email(s) to email@example.com or call (866) 374-5766
- Eligible Items are to be returned within 30 days of the received date.
- Items are to be returned with the original sale receipt, paperwork, and free gift(s) if applicable.
- Items are to be returned in the original sale condition. Return items must be complete in the original box and packaging with all accessories and product documentation if applicable (Owner's Manual, warranty card, quick start guide, cds, bags, etc.).
- Items need to show absolutely no signs of use, abuse, stick marks, or fingerprints.
- We do not accept returns on the following items: Special Order Items, Electronic items, Microphones, Headphones, Earplugs, Software, or underwear.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee or refusal/denial if we are unable to sell the returned item(s) as new.
- All return shipping costs are your responsibility if you decide not to keep the item(s).
- You are responsible for all merchandise until it safely reaches our location. You should double check all packaging and insure your shipment for the full amount of your original purchase. We are not responsible for any damaged, lost, stolen, or missing items. Use a reputable shipping carrier and keep your tracking number until you have a delivery confirmation. We recommend FedEx for your return shipping needs. You are responsible for any shipping claims if there is a problem with your return shipment.
- Special/Custom orders are non-refundable and not eligible for return.
- Refunds are only available for item sale price and TX sales tax (8.25%)(if applicable).
- Original & return shipping charges are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Our Free Shipping promotion is applicable with purchase only. If you choose to return the item(s) you will receive a refund for the item(s) minus the cost of shipping.
- Free gifts are to be returned if you are returning the original item. If any free gift is not returned, you will receive a refund for the original item(s) minus the value of the free gift.
- Refunds on purchases will be credited to your account within 72 hours of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to the original payment source (Credit Card, PayPal, , etc.).
Address for Returns & Exchanges:
5829 W Sam Houston Pkwy N
Houston, TX 77041
Attn: Returns Dept
- Deposits on special orders are non-refundable.
- We do not accept returns on special orders
- CymbalFusion.com is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged goods.
- CymbalFusion.com reserves the right to cancel orders due to errors in pridcing on the website; the processing of a payment and acknowledgement of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract unless the order has been delivered.
- Reimbursements or warranty replacements will not be issued until a shipping insurance investigation has been completed. The customer must cooperate with the shipping company in order to complete a shipping insurance investigation (provide images, allow the shipping company to physically investigate the shipment).
- Claims for damaged or missing items in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- If a customer receives a shipment from CymbalFusion.com and then forwards the package(s) to a third party, CymbalFusion.com is in no way responsible for damages, lost goods, claims, or import fees of any kind.
- Most manufacturer warranties only apply to the USA. Please check manufacturer's policies for details.