Byzance 18" Dual China — MADE IN TURKEY — Hand Hammered B20 Bronze, 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Their hand hammered and lathed surfaces with warm sounds and selection of models may be rooted in tradition, but Meinl Byzance cymbals are the ultimate choice when it comes to modern versatility. Every Byzance model is hand hammered into shape by cymbal artisans in Turkey, giving each cymbal its own unique and colorful voice. The overall presence that Meinl Byzance delivers is dark, buttery warmth that flows around crisp definition. The Byzance 18" Dual China is a stunning contrast of extra dry and brilliant finish with a unique combination of hammering and lathing. This cymbal is versatile and dynamic with a full-bodied sound that has applications in practically any musical setting.
- Hand hammered in Turkey with B20 bronze alloy — if you’ve ever needed a china that has melt in your stick feel with a harnessed, trashy bite, look no further — the Byzance Dual 18” China is a refreshing, modern twist on traditional china sounds
- Texture galore — the hammering and lathing combination results in a silky-smooth feel with earthy definition, wrapped in a touch of shimmering glow from the outer band of lathing and polishing
- Effortless sound — the thin nature of Byzance Dual cymbals in combination of the unique surface puts them in a musical range that is useful in virtually any style — the underside of the cymbals is lathed like a traditional finish to help give players a clean stick response and feel
- Increase musicality — Byzance Dual cymbals have become an immensely popular choice among top recording and touring artists — the ability these cymbals have to increase a sense of musicality makes them a highly sought-after
- Modern versatility rooted in tradition — hand hammered into shape in Turkey using B20 bronze, Meinl Byzance cymbals are deeply rooted in traditional cymbal crafting methods, yet their old-world background is dialed-in to 21st century needs