Free shipping Over $99No Tax Except For TX
The discount will be applied in cart. If no discount is applied please give us a call at 866-374-5766
Customers Also Viewed
Roland TD-50 Drum Sound Module
Customers Also Viewed
The Roland TD-50 sound module includes all-new kit sounds to inspire your best grooves and performances. Drums and cymbals are presented in stunning high resolution thanks to the Prismatic Sound Modeling engine, and with a level of expressiveness that even past V-Drums have been unable to touch. You can tailor the size and composition of each piece on your kit, or import your own libraries at will via SDHC cards. Then season to taste with onboard room reverb, compression, saturation, and EQ. You can even save snapshots of your kits to A/B any changes you make before committing. Stereo XLR and 8 TRS direct outs give the TD-50 professional output options for the stage and studio. And an internal metronome and looper make this drum module an essential practice tool.
- Build your dream kit with Roland's Prismatic Sound Modeling engine
- Import custom libraries at will
- Scrap or store kit changes with Snapshot
- Practice and perform like never before
- Take control of the way you I/O
- Record 10 channels of multitrack audio over USB
Build your dream kit with Roland's Prismatic Sound Modeling engine
V-Drums are the undisputed kings of digital drum shaping. And with the TD-50's Prismatic Sound Modeling engine, you can expect nuance and realism like never before. The TD-50's every onboard kit is crafted to sound great without tweaks. But for those times when you need a custom kit for a particular performance, Prismatic Sound Modeling has you covered. You have control over each drum shell's thickness and overtones. Each cymbal's size and thickness. You can even control virtual mic placement to dial in the right amount of natural ambience. Once you've found your sound, sweeten kick, snare, or toms with 30 types of built-in FX, including smooth multiband compression and saturation.
Import custom libraries at will
Whether you're modeling your acoustic kit or copping the latest Slate samples, Roland makes it easy to incorporate these sounds into your V-Drum TD-50. High-capacity SDHC cards let you create an arsenal of custom libraries and call them up on your V-Drums at will.
Scrap or store kit changes with Snapshot
What we love about the Roland V-Drums TD-50 sound module is that you can edit kits to your heart's content without committing. Use the Snapshot feature to quickly A/B the before and after. And if you like what you've done, save it. If not, scrap it and start over.
Practice and perform like never before
With its sophisticated brushed black finish to its expressive kit sounds, the TD-50 is built for the stage. But you may be surprised to learn what a difference the TD-50 can make to your practice hours. Jam along to the TD-50's built-in metronome to practice septuplets and strengthen your internal click. Or loop a groove and solo over it to build your lick vocabulary. What's neat is you can record yourself playing to a click or backing track right onto an SDHC card. This is a handy way to track ideas and share with bandmates.
Take control of the way you I/O
The versatility of the TD-50 is fully seen in its flexible in and outs. Send drum kits pre-mixed to your FOH engineer using balanced stereo XLR outs, or directly into your home stereo speaker system with unbalanced stereo 1/4" outs. And if you've got mixer channels to spare, send your kick, snare, toms, and cymbals separately via balanced 1/4" direct outs for individual treatment and level control. MIDI in/out even lets you track your performance and replace sounds at a later time.
Record 10 channels of multitrack audio over USB
With the Roland V-Drum TD-50 module, you can do it all over USB - no interface required. You get your 10 main output channels in glorious 96kHz. This means you can enjoy studiophile drum recording, even in your apartment, at any time of day.
Roland V-Drums TD-50 Sound Module Features:
- Sophisticated brushed black finish begs to be seen and touched
- Supports the latest Roland digital triggers: PD-140DS, CY-18DR
- Prismatic Sound Modeling engine is the new standard in electronic kit shaping:
- All-new kit sounds to inspire great performances
- Adjust each drum's shell depth and overtones
- Control each cymbal's size and thickness,
- Tailor room response with adjustable virtual overhead mics
- Send any of 30 onboard FX to individual drums and cymbal - EQ, reverb, saturation, multiband compression, EQ, delay, etc.
- Import custom drum libraries with SDHC cards
- Practice along to loops or click tricks, then save sessions via SDHC
- USB multitracking - record 10 channels of multitrack audio to Mac or PC at 96kHz
- Snapshot lets you A/B kit changes before you commit to them
- MIDI in/out captures performances and lets you changes kits later
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs
- 1/8" aux input lets you jam along to your phone or laptop
- 3 digital trigger inputs
- 16 analog trigger inputs: 6 drums, 6 cymbals, 4 aux
- 8 balanced 1/4" direct outs for individual treatment and level control
- Send pre-mixed audio via balanced stereo XLR or unbalanced stereo 1/4"
- Drum pads not included